Monday 18 April 2011

BOWLIN MATEY!!!!!!! and easter.....

HARRIET YOU NEED TO REPLY IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY SO DO IT QUICK COZ IT'S THIS THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!! See you then Tiger or should I say ALISHA -gasp gasp gasp!!-  Oh yeah and I'm loving the late nights and stuff with easter but because I have so much free time my annoying MOTHER is making me do atleast 30mins of GARDENING EVERY DAY!!!! But the past two days ive just taken out a chair with me and sat in the sun day dreaming XD I'm such a rebel    ^.^

3 comments:

  1. thanks for asking but i have something on, on thursday so i can't come sorry but have a good time any way harriet

    ReplyDelete
  2. HARRIET!!! ITS ACTUALLY ON FRIDAY SO U GOTTA ANSWER IF U CAN RIIGHT NOW!!! COZ I AM GONNA BOOK BY THE END OF TODAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry Harriet but u can't come no more coz its booked now.

    ReplyDelete